Thursday, July 17, 2008

Field Trip: Lorraine Fabrics

I took a trip on Sunday with some friends from my sewing class to Lorraine Fabrics in Pawtucket, Rhodes Island. It is hands down my all time favorite fabric store. Not only does it have the best selection of fabrics that I've ever found, but the second floor is all $1.99 a yard. They also have a great selection of stretch fabrics, which can be really hard to find.

We arrive!


Brianna and Tara look over some striped cotton fabric.


All this is just $1.99 a yard!



See! I'm not lying.


My haul. I ended up spending around $50 including some notions which are not pictured. The red splotches on the blue fabric are actually cowboys on horses.


Oh yeah and all patterns are 50% off. This particular one was on sale for 99 cents. Get there fast though, Lorraine's is discontinuing patterns soon.

2 comments:

s.i. michaels said...

Oh my gosh, envy! How neat is this place--reminds me I need to go to the nearest equivalent around here--though I don't think the prices are anywhere near as good.

Martini said...

I have fabric envy! that skirt is too cute!