Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Missing you!

Who knew that moving to a new state would take so much time away from blogging? Anyway I am (mostly) settled now and ready to resume transcribing my fashion adventures. Probably the biggest news is that I had orientation this week and have signed up for class. Look at how much fun my schedule is:

Patternmaking
Draping
Sewing
Fashion Drawing
Fashion Industry (sounds fancy no?)
Photoshop/Illustrator
Color Theory

I had orientation yesterday and I was really worried that I was going to be the worst dressed person there amidst a sea a fashionistas. While everyone was very well dressed and cute looking. I definitely felt like I fit in fashion-wise. I wore a cowl-neck sleeveless jersey dress from American Apparel, belted of course with my favorite brown sandals.

I still haven't gotten all of my possessions delivered yet, so I'm basically living out of a suitcase. So no pictures or new projects for a while, but it certainly forces you to be creative with your wardrobe.

1 comment:

Martini said...

I bet you looked better than everyone else! Miss you.